Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oldies, but Goodies...


Me and Grandma...sitting in the directors chair?


Lauren, you will make beautiful babies...



We all remember this eventful trip! Two quotes from the trip: "MOM, get her!!" "Hey, how's your mission?"


"GQ, here I come.."


Thanks guys for posting already! I'm so excited about this. A couple things real quick...put your name on the bottom of the post so we know who is writing the post. You are more than welcome to add things or change things if you would like..this is everyones blog!
Just a quick update from out here in Oklahoma. We are doing great. Jason is loving his job, and loving college football even more. Jack is a Star Wars fanatic and Nolan is just trying to dodge getting steamed rolled. I just got a job at a bookstore working a couple nights a week and am really enjoying it. One of the perks is that I can "check out" what ever book I want. (I know, pretty awesome!) We miss everyone and can't wait to check in on the blog!
Lacey

No comments: